RE: Investigator Training Workshop
The above subject refers.
The Engineering Council of South Africa cordially invites you to a refresher training workshop on the investigation process an investigator would undertake which includes: testifying as an expert witness at a disciplinary hearing, compiling investigation reports, the role of the Administration, the Investigating Committee and the Disciplinary Tribunal.
The workshop seeks to ensure that Registered Persons, in the execution of their engineering work –
- Apply their knowledge and skill in the interests of the public and the environment;
- Execute their work with integrity and in accordance with generally accepted norms of professional conduct;
- Respect the interests of the public and honour the standing of the profession;
- Strive to improve their professional skills and those of their subordinates;
- Encourage excellence within the engineering profession; and
- Do not prejudice public health and safety.
The training workshop is scheduled as follows:
Date : 05 September 2018
Venue : Cape Town (Exact Venue TBC)
Time : 09h30 -13h00
Kindly confirm your attendance on or before 31 August 2018
, to Sybil@ecsa.co.za
/ 011 607 9633.
CPD points will be given upon attendance.
INVESTIGATOR TRAINING WORKSHOP
05 September 2018
Programme Director: Millicent Kabwe